HuntPost is a global online social network and e-marketplace for the hunting, fishing and camping industry. It’s home to a universe of special, extraordinary people and companies, all wildlife enthusiast who make spending time in the outdoors a central part of their lives.
At a time of immense white-noise that floods mainstream social networks each day, it is our mission to keep human connection and privacy at the heart of our networking platform. That’s why we built HuntPost, a place where hunting, fishing and camping enthusiast can connect, share, learn, buy and sell the goods and services they need to make their life in the outdoors as enriching as possible.
We help our community of sellers turn their trade show focused businesses into successful "online retail businesses". Our platform connects them with millions of online buyers looking for an alternative to the low quality, mass production items that are found at big-box sporting goods stores.
Our Goal is to become a social networking version of Amazon for the Hunting, Fishing and Camping industry worldwide.
Join us in changing the wildlife industry!
The hunting, fishing and camping industry worldwide is largely under-served with social networking tools, an easy to use e-commerce platform designed for the way they do business, and digital advertising solutions that industry brands and associations can use to reach more consumers. The result forces thousands of small retailers to depend solely on trade shows throughout the year to effectively reach and sell to their consumer.
Industry experts estimate 90% of hunting, fishing and camping products and services sold in the United States can only be found at trade shows through Mom and Pop retailers, with the remaining 10% available at Big-Box sporting good stores like Dick's Sporting Goods, Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops.
In 2019, e-commerce websites in the hunting and fishing industry are used by less than 10% of small business operators under the size of 9 employees (which represents 215K companies in the U.S.), and it is predicted to grow to over 60% by 2025 according to eMarketer.
In 2017, the U.S. outdoor recreation economy generated $887 Billion in consumer spending, 7.6 Million American Jobs, $65.3 Billion in Federal Income Tax Revenue, and $59.2 Billion in State and Local Tax Revenue.
Advertising of guns, knives and other weapons are not allowed to be advertised on Google, Facebook and other major social networks and advertising networks.
146.1 Million Americans ages 16 and over (or 44% of the U.S. population) participate in hunting, fishing, camping and outdoors activities each year, that total 11 Billion outing excursions.
HuntPost.com aims to complete a raise of $5M @ $1.00 a share through a Reg D 506(c).
NOTE: $1.3M has been raised to-date from a 506(b) that closed out in Dec 2019.
HuntPost will begin a series "B" funding round using a Regulation A sometime in the summer of 2020, that will aim to raise up to $50M @ $2.50 a share.
15% Sales & Marketing
40% General Working Cap
10% Legal & Pre-IPO
35% User growth
CEO of Sports Social Network, Inc.